Camden Golf Club Ltd has Dress Regulations, which apply, in both the Clubhouse and on the Course. All members, guests and visitors are expected to comply with the following standards:
- Collared or tailored golf shirt
- Tailored trousers, shorts or skirts
- Soft spike golf shoes
For safety reasons no thongs allowed on the golf course.
Not allowed in clubhouse or on course
- Tracksuit pants
- Ripped or torn clothing
- Dirty work wear
- Football socks or shorts
- Offensive logos or slogans on clothing
Please Note: All patrons are asked to remove caps, hats or beanies whilst in the Clubhouse
Application of Dress Regulations
- The Board requires that a suitable standard of dress be observed at all times.
- Members are responsible for the dress of their visitors including children.
- The General Manager or Duty Manager/Supervisor may object to any dress considered unsuitable. The Club Professional,
Club Captain or Pro-Shop staff may refuse entry to the Course if appropriate dress standards are not observed.
- Discretion in application of Dress Regulations may apply for special promotions or events.
Board of Directors
Camden Golf Club