Course Open for Business – Amid COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak
A series of temporary measures have been put in place that will help us reduce any hygiene implications related to complying with the Rules of Golf. These temporary measures are effective immediately and allow the Rules of Golf, and Local Rules to be modified as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Players are to mark their own scorecard, but some form of verbal certification should take place at the completion of each hole.
Scorecards are to be returned to the Pro Shop deck where staff will enter scores into MiClub.
Flagsticks & Hole
All players are to leave the flagstick in the hole at all times.
The hole will be filled with foam so the ball can be extracted without touching the sides. A ball at rest in the hole will be considered to be holed even if it is not entirely below the level of the hole.
30cm preferred lies in all bunkers.
These Local Rules are temporary and are related to COVID-19.
Please collect a new bucket from the deck in the Pro Shop and keep in your possession for all future play.
- 1 person per cart – zero tolerance (persons living together are the only exception).
- Maximum 2 carts per group – The group to decide who drives the carts.
- Members face suspensions if caught driving with others.
- Visitors carts will be switched off with No Refund.
- Pro Shop staff reserve the right to allocate carts to those most needing.
- All rules apply to private carts – no exceptions.
- Pro Shop staff will manage carts during non peak times.
Cart Hire $20/Members $30/Visitors
All bookings will now be on-line or by contacting the Pro Shop.
Bookings for Saturday Competitions will open at 7pm on the Thursday two (2) weeks in advance.
Bookings for Thursday Competitions will open at 5pm on the Thursday two (2) weeks in advance.
The preferable method for payment is EFTPOS – cash still accepted.