Camden Golf Club – Open for Business
Camden Golf Club is a registered COVID Safe Venue and remains ‘open for business’.
In-line with advice from NSW Health members and guests will notice some changes that we have implemented in an effort to keep you safe:
- Compulsory temperature checks for all members, guests and staff upon entrance to the Club.
- Separate Club entry and exit points to ease congestion.
- Members must swipe their cards upon entering and exiting the Club. Visitors need to provide valid ID upon entering and again when exiting the Club.
- Hand Sanitisers are available throughout the Club and cleaning procedures have been increased in an effort to keep you safe.
- All staff have completed COVID-19 training and COVID Marshalls will be on duty to ensure a safe environment.
- Activities/Promotions such as APL Poker, Bingo, Trivia, Raffles, Members Draws, etc have been temporarily put on hold.
- Limits and restrictions apply regarding function bookings. Please phone Events Manager Sharon Hoddy on 4646 1203 for full details.
- Happy Grillmore Bistro is open for lunch Wednesday to Sundays from 11:30am till 3pm (5pm Saturdays) and dinner Tuesday to Sunday evenings from 5:30pm till 9pm (8:30pm Sundays). Bookings are limited to a maximum of 10 people per table.
If you are feeling unwell or displaying symptoms (cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath) or unexplained fever you are not to enter the Club and are encouraged to see your GP to get tested for COVID-19.
Camden Golf Club values the health and safety of our members and guests. Please help us keep you safe by practicing good hygiene and maintaining social distancing.