Camden Golf Club – we’re COVID Safe!
Camden Golf Club is a registered COVID Safe Venue. In accordance with advice from NSW Health and in an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the safety of our members, guests and staff we have implemented the following conditions for entry into Camden Golf Club.
- Compulsory temperature checks for all members, guests and staff upon entry to the Club.
- Separate Club entry and exit points to ease congestion.
- Members must swipe their cards upon entering and exiting the Club. Guests need to provide valid ID (including a mobile number) upon entering and again when exiting the Club.
- Hand Sanitisers are available throughout the Club and cleaning procedures have been increased in an effort to keep you safe.
- Patrons are required to remain seated whilst socialising and refrain from mingling with other groups.
- Refusal of entry for any person who has visited a known hotspot as listed on the NSW Health website.
- All staff have completed COVID-19 training and COVID Marshalls will be on duty to ensure a safe environment.
- The Club recently received an anti-microbial treatment. This is a semi-permanent, anti-bacterial and anti-viral coating that safely and continuously kills germs. This treatment is completely non-toxic, safe for humans and animals and is TGA approved against COVID-19.
- Please help us to keep you safe by practicing good personal hygiene with regular hand washing/sanitising, cover your mouth correctly when you cough/sneeze, maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres.