On Line Booking
Posted: 5th May 2016
Posted in: Uncategorised
Growth in the Macarthur area is making it more and more difficult for Non Members and Members to secure a Social game of golf outside of Members competition times.
Because of this Camden Golf Club have implemented an On Line Booking facility.
Social Players can Book On Line up to 90 Days in advance. To book follow these steps;-
- Clicking on the Book a Tee Time on the Web Site.
- Select the day you wish to play by clicking on Open.
- Select the number of players by clicking on Available at the time required (e.g. if you are booking in 2 players highlight 2 x Available).
- Then click on Book.
- The following screen appears.
- If you have already Registered enter your email address, select what you wish to play and any equipment you may require and click on Make Booking. NOTE: – There is an option to select No Payment that means that payment is made at the Pro Shop prior to commencement of you playing. To qualify for specials e.g. the Midweek $59 for 2 players, cart & drink it is necessary to Pay On Line.
- If you click on Book Only the following screen appears. Fill in the details and click Make Booking.
- If you click on Register Player the following screen appears.There are advantages in Registering, as you will be advised of any specials by email. The information that you supply is only used by Camden Golf Club to advise of any golfing specials and club information that may be of advantage to you. None of this information is passed onto any third party. See Terms & Conditions.
- When Make Booking is selected you be then asked for your Credit Card details. To be eligible for Specials, payment must be made at this point.
- If you are registered and have entered your email address then you will be advised be email of the date and time of your booking.
Members can book a casual game of golf up to 90 days in advance by using the Member Login and booking a time as they would booking a Competition time slot. Competitions Bookings (Women Wednesday & Saturday & Men Thursday & Saturday) will remain, as they are now, Wednesday and Thursday 2 weeks prior to the event and Saturday on the Thursday evening 16 days prior to the event.
NOTE: – All players must report to the PROSHOP prior to TEE OFF.
Any queries contact David Kidd Email- email@example.com Mobile- 0427 218 346