Rescheduled Annual General Meeting
Notice is given that the Annual General Meeting of Camden Golf Club Ltd has been rescheduled and will now be held at 7:30pm on Monday 15th November 2021.
ELECTION OF DIRECTORS
As a result of the nomination process and the conduct of a draw an Attendance Voting Process will be conducted.
Financial members as at Wednesday 13th October 2021 are eligible to vote.
Eligible members wishing to vote must attend as indicated below. Names will be checked against a roll of eligible members and a voting paper issued which is to be placed in a sealed box.
Voting will take place in the Clubhouse during the following times:
- Friday 15th October – 9am till 5pm (office)
- Saturday 16th October – 10am till 2pm (near golf screens)
- Monday 18th October thru to Friday 22nd October – 9am till 5pm (office)
- Saturday 23rd October – 10am till 2pm (near golf screens)
- Monday 25th October thru to Friday 29th October – 9am till 5pm (office)
Members will be voting to appoint two (2) of the following nominees which are listed hereunder in the order in which they appear on the ballot paper.
- Gary Hunt
- Andrew Moyle
- Lincon McLaren
A summary prepared by each nominee is attached to assist member with voting.
Successful nominees for two (2) positions of Direct will be announced at the Annual General Meeting to be held on Monday 15th November 2021 commencing at 7:30pm.
2020/2023 Board of Directors
- Andrew Moyle – President
- James (Jim) Blaker – Vice President
- Colleen Versluis – Treasurer
- Gary Hunt – Club Captain
- Ben Watkins – Vice Captain
- Troy Erickson – Director
- Stephen Humphreys – Director
- Brett Moyes – Director
- Darren Hooton – Director