We are very excited to be opening our doors once again and would like to welcome back all our valued members, guests and their families.
We are thoroughly committed to the health and safety of all patrons and staff and will be strictly following the guidelines put in place by the NSW Government. Please note the following conditions of entry for all patrons:
- Only fully vaccinated members, visitors and staff may enter the Clubhouse at any time (this includes all alfresco areas).
- All patrons will need to produce a vaccination certificate (double vaccinated) or show their medical exemption form or clearance notice to gain entry to the Clubhouse.
- All patrons will need to check-in using the COVID Safe QR Code via the Service NSW App along with normal sign-in procedures.
- Masks must be worn inside the Clubhouse by all patrons unless eating or drinking. Whilst inside the Clubhouse patrons must remain seated whilst drinking.
- One person per 4sqm rule applies inside the Clubhouse and one person per 2sqm applies in all outdoor areas.
We thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation as we navigate this next phase for NSW.